Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things I have been thinking about?!

I have taken a couple of days off. Monday and Tuesday. I have had the flu or maybe a cold. I went to the doc and he gave me a shot and some pills. I am feeling a lot better this evening. I have been reading, sleeping (napping is one of my main hobbies), crochet, and thinking. My life has been going ok lately. The weather here has been pretty good. I am told there is to be one more cold snap. It is going to be bringing some rain. We have needed some rain as we are in a dry period.

This is just some things I have been thinking about. I have finished a couple of books. I have finished a couple of crochet projects. I am feeling a lot better. So I guess the the past two days have been well spent.

How are things going with the rest of my little world? Let me know.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So sorry to hear that you were under the weather and are now about to be in some yucky weather. Glad that you are feeling better though. When you are all recovered maybe you can post a few pics of your crochet project? Get some more rest in the mean time.